CMA foundation examination December 2018 and July 2019
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India provide professional course for the students. This article gives information about CMA foundation registration, exam date, how to apply and who can apply for the course. Student those who are interested can follow this article
So let’s start!!
1) Who can apply for CMA foundation course?
Students who had passed the following exams are eligible for CMA foundation course:-
- Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) or 10+2 class from recognized Board, or An Exam recognized by the Central Govt. as equivalent to 10+2; or
- Passed National Diploma in Commerce Exam held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council; or
- The Diploma in Rural Service Exam conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
2) How and When to Apply in CMA Foundation Course
Admission to foundation course for the ICAI course is open throughout the year However, Students who want to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
|All students shall submit their Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils / Chapters only.
Regional Councils and area covered by the region are given below:
|Address of Regional Councils||Area Covered|
|Western India Regional Council “Rohit Chambers”,4th Floor Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort Mumbai – 400 001 Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416 Fax : 91- 022- 22870763 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org||The State of Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories: Daman Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli.|
|Southern India Regional Council 4, Montieth Lane, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008 Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219 Fax : 91- 044- 28554651 Website: www.sircoficwai.com Email: email@example.com||The State of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and the Union Territory: the Lakshadweep|
|Eastern India Regional Council 84, Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 025 Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957 Fax : 91 033-2455-7920 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||The States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, the Union Territories: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries.|
Northern India Regional Council 3, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788 Fax : 24622156 Email: email@example.com
The States of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal and the Union Territory: Chandigarh.
3) Registration fee and requirements for the admission
Students are required Rs 4000/- as a fee for CMA Foundation Course registration. If you want to buy prospectus (brochure) of Foundation Course, then you have to pay 250/- additionally.
Following documents are to be enclosed with application form:
Students who want to apply for Registration through ONLINE can click here
1. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate or high school certificate
2. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement sheet
3. 3(Three) Passport size photographs – (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
(NOTE:- Attestation should done by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazette Officer or a Principal of a college)